Sunday, May 10, 2009

Celebrating My Mother





The picture above was my moms favorite plant. She just loved birds of paradise. You Know before I became a Christian I would mourn on mothers day. I would cry most of the day and not even want to be around those who have there moms. It was incredibly hard.

However, because God gave me new life, today I celebrate my mother who was a incredible lady! My mom was a lady who was a great friend , who would help anybody in a second, who take her cloths off her back to help a stranger. With that said there were no strangers. My mother was a lady who loved so many and if she didn't know you she still loved you. She was strong,vibrant,loving,beautiful inside and out.


Dear Mom,

I miss you so much but today I celebrate you. I am up early talking to God because since you left I gave my life to him. He has been amazing mom he is taking care of me every minute of the day. As I sit here this morning smiling about all the amazing times we shared I look out into the patio and I see my daily reminder, your Birds of Paradise.

It has been hard since you left and I pray that you were saved, I have an amazing church family they are my saving grace. I want you to know mom that today I will think of you often and smile often because of your love you gave me. I know we had eachother a very short time but I know it was enough time because you taught me so much. I still hear your voice and everytime I pass a butterfly I smile. I pray today that my brothers will come to Christ mom so that they to can and will celebrate your life rather then mourn it.

Mamá, le amo y le echo de menos gracias por amarme. Sé un día veremos otra vez. ¡Usted es realmente echado de menos y amado dan a mi papá un abrazo grande y el beso porque hoy lo echo de menos tanto!

¡Hasta que Nos encontremos Otra vez!

Mija

No comments:

Post a Comment