Monday, May 4, 2009

Trusting In Him!!!





I have wonder why God has me here at this Job. It is a tough place to work and it is so of the world. I really need to stay focused and seek him minute by minute even at times second by second.

I believe this past friday at 5:15PM God shared with me why I am here at this job. Marina's ( a girl I work with) mom had surgery on friday to have a tumor removed. The doctors really thought that it would be a simple procedure and she would have a few weeks of recovery and she would move on and be fine. Well at 5:15PM on Friday Marina called Dan and I and shared with us that her mother (by doctors standards) was given 2 months to live with out chemo and 4 years with. I was crushed because I knew exactly how she felt. The pain the sadness, the uncertain feeling but then God said no no , you walk with me now give to me. Show her me through you be strong he said for her be strong. The lord said don't go back and feel your pain and remember that pain feel my love and my hope and my understanding!!! Praise God!!!!

I was around the same age of Marina when I lost my mom I know the pain she is going through and I have been blessed to be able to pray with her mom and her and right now I just need to ask God to help me not take the pain on physically for her but to take it on spiritually and seek God to show me how to help her how he wants me to help her. I know it is hard and hurts and I also know he will bring so much good out of all of this.

I know God will show me what he wants and how to share it. I am so amazed by what God has done in my life and he has let me live in his Glory!!! So blessed I am so in love with Chirst it is amazing! Thank you FATHER for all you do for me daily!

Trusting in Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment