Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Getting Real and Healthy




Okay I am so excited to get real and healthy! I am approaching this with a different spin then I have before. I am going to be digging deep and getting peace with a lot of issues and asking for God’s guidance.

Believe me just like anything in life you can’t do it by yourself you need your heavenly father right by your side. I need to get off my rear and get moving and get real. I am happy person regardless if I am thin (which has been awhile) or if I am overweight. However when you overweight you’re the funny fat girl.. Yikes! I don’t want that. So this journey will be interesting I am ready for the challenge and I am excited for what my Lord has in store for me and how my relationship will get deeper and stronger.

So please keep me in prayer that I am faithful and strong and that I am open to what he will be teaching me.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    Just read your comment, I LOVe taking pictures, I do it for fun but I hope to someday do it as a career. Glad to know you are in on the blogging world, I love to see what is going on in other peoples lives. Take care.

    Lynnae

    ReplyDelete