Thursday, January 1, 2009

Out with 2008 - In with 2009



It is early in the morning and I was on facebook doing my wishes for 2009.

I thank God for all he did in our lives in 2008, for the people, the miracles and the daily blessings and of course the lessons . We (meaning Dan and I) have had an amazing year with some ups and some downs. We know the lord is going to bless us in so many ways in 2009.

The lord has been speaking to me about changing alot of things in my life. I will get through each one of them by going to him and seeking him and asking for guidance.


I want to thank my amazing husband who has been there for me and who reminds me that God is the our answer and our life. He has been a strong support to me during our relationship , he was there to pick me up when I lost my mom and he held my hand as I was losing my father. I have had so many loses recently that I can only contribute the smile on my face to Our lord who said to walk with me, give it to me, let me carry you. Praise God that he gave me my hubby who helped me as well in this journey.

In 2009 I want to be in Gods word daily,work in a ministry at church,start my flower giving in Corona again, Be a great stepmom, and spend time with my amazing friends who have blessed my life and spend more time with my nieces who I love with all my heart.

It is now 1:47PM and I started this blog in the morning and just finished... Now I know if I had two babies that not alot would get down but I love my nieces. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment