Friday, January 2, 2009

Moved to Tears





I am not even sure how to begin this blog. I woke up this morning and I sat here and prayed for friends and family etc. then asked the lord as I went into his word to open my heart and let me hear him. Well as I finished I just had this lump in my throat all day. I felt that at any moment I could cry but it wasn’t tears of sadness. So I kept thinking oh gosh I must be getting near the “EMOTIONAL TIME OF THE MONTH”. Well I wasn’t near that time at all.

I proceeded with my day and began to take down the Christmas decorations and the tree etc. I had music on as I was cleaning and I still had the lump in my throat. I couldn’t figure it out why I felt like this so I just kept praying. All I could do is sit on the couch and listen to Mercy Me and Cry and Worship. I figured it out God was coming into my heart and he wanted me to open it to him just as I had asked.

Dan and I drive in to the O.C. and when we listen to Mercy Me I feel so compelled to raise my hands as we are driving. I am sure if I did that the people in the next car would think hello who is the crazy women in that car.

I am so thankful that he chose me. I sit in awe and just thank him for choosing me and loving me and holding my hand every day. Now I am just asking the lord to reveal to me what his plan is for me where he wants me. I want to do more for him I am just not sure how to find out what my calling is. So I will keep praying and asking him to reveal to me where and what I am to do and what ministry at church he would like to be in.

No comments:

Post a Comment